Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just some notes from my iPhone

12 March 2012
In my dreams, I am a fugitive. Running away from a crime that I did not commit.


30 March 2012
I'm jealous. How can you be so good at what you do? I should be the one closer to them but... And I can't blame you, that's just the difference between my character and yours. Plus the fact that I'm not an inspiring person, or as fun to be around with as you. That's why I'm jealous. That should be me.


8 April 2012
Standing outside the new ice skating rink and feeling a lot of emotions. It's like I'm trying to locate where's where in the old JEC. To get my bearings in a new old place. Like where were the dinosaurs? Was this where the cinema was? But it's not possible. Everything has changed. The new JE is new and impressive, but lacks the familiar feel that the old one had. I just want the old JE back. With the dinosaurs and everything. Is this how it feels like to grow old?

No comments: