Sunday, April 25, 2010

The American Idol :D

+Hell yeah! I'm going to watch Kelly Clarkson this Tuesday at the Singapore Indoor Stadium! 


+It's her "All I Ever Wanted" World Tour 2010! And yes, I'm being super cheapskate and just getting the $60 ticket! It's confirmed I'll be sitting at the Sua Teng (山顶)! Hahaha! 


+Oh well, this whole thing is rather impromptu anyway. Charlene asked if I wanted to watch Kelly Clarkson's concert. I thought about it for a while. For really a few seconds only. Then I said yes


+Reasons being:
1. She is THE American Idol. So her live singing is going to be super wicked.
2. I really really seriously like "Because Of You" - you can't imagine the intensity. :D
3. I sang "A Moment Like This" during my council election.
4. People keep saying she's fat and I want to see for myself. But I'll probably need binoculars though.
5. I've never watched an ang-moh concert before! Hahaha! I heard they always start late, last about an hour only, and they have opening acts! Looking forward to it! ;)


+And, I only know like 5 of her songs, so Charlene sent me the setlist! LOL!
  1. All I Ever Wanted
  2. Miss Independent
  3. I Do Not Hook Up
  4. Impossible
  5. That I Would Be Good (Alanis Morissette cover)/Use Somebody (Kings of Leon cover)
  6. Breakaway
  7. If I Can't Have You/Can't Get You Out of My Head (Kylie Minogue cover)
  8. Never Again
  9. Lies (The Black Keys cover)
  10. Tonight I Wanna Cry (Keith Urban Cover)
  11. Acoustic Medley 

    1. Just Missed The Train 
    2. Low
    3. Addicted
    4. Gone
  12. Behind These Hazel Eyes (Acoustic)
  13. Cry 
  14. I Want You
  15. Don't Let Me Stop You 
  16. Because of You
  17. Walk Away
  18. Since U Been Gone
Encore:
  1. Already Gone
  2. Seven Nation Army (The White Stripes cover) 
  3. My Life Would Suck Without You
+Alright! Time to go brush up and listen to Kelly Clarkson's songs! Can't wait for Tuesday! I'll update about the concert here too! :D

No comments: