Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maybe I should just stop trying.

为你付出那种伤心你永远不了解
我又何苦勉强自己爱上你的一切
你又狠狠逼退我的防备
静静关上门来默数我的泪


+No, it's not for a girl, or for a person. It's for a group of friends that I try so hard to fit in, but I think I can't. I'm not sure. And maybe, it's all in my head.

+Am I so hard to be friends with? Some people said I'm too guarded. That I'm too tense. Too cold. Really? Believe me I have tried, so hard. I have changed a lot too. Perhaps that's the reason. Maybe I'm too fake? Why? 'Cause I'm racking my brains here, and I really don't understand why.

+It was just a simple thing, really, but you guys have no idea what it meant to me. How do you think that made me feel?

+But then I guess some people aren't worth it. So maybe I should just stop trying. 

+Pardon me for this, I meant to do the TS concert post but I just needed to get this out of my system.

3 comments:

kusumo said...

u are awesome laa! :)

ziliang said...

the whole point of friends are people who accept you for who you are, you don't needa change yourself just to be friends someone!

Vernon said...

i feel you. lol. don't so emo la you. we are your friends! =)))