Friday, March 4, 2011

My Recent Obsession

+Okay! So recently I've just been obsessed with Supra sneakers! They are just so cool and the designs and colours are superb! They're just a little pricey!

+So I went ahead and bought myself a pair! :D Supra Pilot NS, $209, from Boards N Stuff (Cineleisure). Okayyyy I know what some of you are thinking.


"What! That's ex!"
"Are you nuts?!"
"I can buy 70 bowls of 板面 yo!"

+LOL! But I think of it as an investment for my dance CCA, since I'll be wearing them a lot. A LOT. ;) And to quote my friend:


+Amen.

+And I recently found out more places to buy Supra sneakers! :D There are very very limited outlets/dealers who bring in the Supra brand, so I'm really glad I found them! If you like Supra too, go like them on Facebook!


+OH and on a side note, my dance crew R.R.O has advanced into the Finals of Impresario 2011! So come see us! It'll be more mind-blowing than our semis, I promise. ;)
Click here for details and to get tickets!

+Lastly, presenting our semis!

1 comment:

xianzu said...

omg nice dance